Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

biarlah...

Assalamualaikum...

cik blog, lately aku asik melalut je kan.. skang aku nak share something ngan ko... mula2, ko baca dulu ye cite yang aku tulis ni... 

""
Then she started to cry. It was fine Sunday morning. Her eyes were filled with tears, but they were tears of joy and strength. Her beloved parent was very worried but then something came out from her lips which made her parent calm themselves.

“Today, I’m going to find out who my best friend is. Today I’m going to find out who my real friends are.” And after that, she grabbed her wig off her head and placed it on the car’s seat beside her.
She said, “They’ve to accept me as I am, Daddy or they don’t have to accept me at all. I don’t have much time left. I’ve to find out who are they today”.
It happened during last summer before eight grades, everything that Karen’s family had feared was true. It was leukemia. Along a chance to save her life, she lost her hair. She had to wear wig since her hair did not grow back after going through the chemotherapy. Losing her hair in seventh grade was a very devastating thing for her.
Previously, she was very popular and had been loved by so many students. In fact, she was the cheerleader but things seemed to have changed. She looked strange among the children around her and we know how children are. The wig was pulled off from behind so many times by the naughty children and unfortunately there was no one standing up for her.
She would stop, bend down on knee, and shake with fear and embarrassment, put her wig back on. She wiped away her tears and walked to the class with full of sadness. She also wondered why there was nobody stands up for her when she was suffering.
Her parents told her that she could stay at home if she wanted to. She did but it only lasted for three weeks. On fine Sunday morning, she wore her school uniform and asked her daddy to send her to the school. Her parents felt sorry for her but they just did whatever their beloved daughter asked them.  
At the school’s gate, she looked back at her parents and said, “Today, I’m going to find out who my best friend is. Today I’m going to find out who my real friends are.” And after that, she grabbed her wig off her head and placed it on the car’s seat beside her.
She said, “They’ve to accept me as I am, Daddy or they don’t have to accept me at all. I don’t have much time left. I’ve to find out who are they today”.
“Mummy, losing my hair is nothing. I can handle that. But it is very awful to lose your friends. It is so frustrating. Please pray for me. ”
 “Well, that’s my baby. Don’t worry. We’ll always pray for you. ” said her daddy. With that, she walked through all the children. A miracle happened. Nobody teased or laugh at her. She got back her life as before and Karen had taught thousand people about courage and being yourself without caring about what other people said.


""


*see, betapa susahnya kita nak cari sahabat sejati... betapa peritnya seseorang tuh kena hadapi demi seorang sahabat.. betapa seksanya hati... cite yang aku tulis tu, sedikit sbnyk jadi dalam hidup aku yang penuh kaler neh... part friendship tu je laa... betapa hopeless aku rasa bila no one would stand for me... takde yang nak pertahankan aku saat aku kena hentam.. macam kena simbah ngan lumpur...  macam kena penyek ngan tapak kaki gajah... 


*obses ngan gajah betol aku ni.. mira punya pasal!!*




but, that's what we called LIFE... we need more courages to go on living.. ade risk yang kena pikul kalo nak sesuatu yang baik... yela, berape ramai yang jumpa sahabat sejati,kan?? kena hadapi banyak ujian yang maha hebat... tapi, bukan laa nak cari sahabat yang perfect serba serbi tapi sahabat untuk melengkapi kekurangan diri dan memimpin tangan menuju Ilahi... ari tu, kawan aku ada tayang satu ayat.. ayat yang kawan aku bagi memang membukak mata aku yang sepet neh... ko pikir2 la ye cik blog~~


"biarlah kita tak dihargai tetapi masih ada harga diri.. daripada hilang harga diri demi untuk dihargai "
and, siyes.. aku TOTALLY agree ngan dia.. takpelaa kalo takde orang nak hargai aku.. asal aku punya harga diri... 


babai cik blog~~

2 ulasan: