Sabtu, 9 April 2011

another story

He is the one who made me laugh...
He is the one who is always come around...
And get my feet back on the ground...
It just him...
But it was a story back time before...
It has been a time since I left him…
My world turned upside down… fall apart…
People think that I’m cruel… heartless…
Just because they don’t know the truth…
That I’m suffering… shattered into pieces too…
Silly thing yet so selfish…
I left him for my own…
Cause nothing left for me to do…
Something had brought me down on knee…
But no one would ever see…
I kept it on my own… and told myself that it won’t be long…
So no one would ever know…
That I hurt myself by hurting him…
It ain’t that easy to get through all this while…
Words ‘I’m doing fine… it won’t bother ’… it such a lie…
All the time I have been trough all this while…
Would never hold my head up to the sky…

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan